Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Barrington Powell.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Information we collect
When you submit an enquiry via our contact form or directly by email we collect personal information so that we can correspond with you. The personal information that is collected includes:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Any additional information that you provide within the contact form
We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes. We will store your data securely while you are a client and will remove all personal data at your request. Please use our contact form to request removal of personal data.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see the below links for more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Like many other Web sites, automaticcatfeeder.org.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.